Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some More Inspirations: zhou_fan and Eric Power




I'd love to try to make something like this in a photo. Just elaborate stuff coming out of a head. It's so imaginative and dreamy. I should maybe start collecting little toy animals and painting them crazy colors. And fake flowers. What really gets me is the little streamers. I'm not sure how I would try to convey those. I could definitely use some of that pink goopy stuff in the fridge.

Also, this video is amazing. If you are a Star Wars nerd you are in for a treat. Directed by Eric Power.

Jeremy Messersmith - Tatooine from Eric Power on Vimeo.



The music and the visuals go amazingly well together. It's Star Wars simplified and morphed into this little cute puppy you want pet.

Took some photo's at my party, some of them look nice, excited to photoshop them.

Also, the other day I was looking at a certain photographers work that I really can't remember the name, and he had some really great shots with pantie hose over the lens, I want to see how that works.

.

No comments: