Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Inspirations

Simone Lourenco 's cut out paper designs. For real I this is the prettiest paper art I've ever seen. Love it so much! I wonder how she does it. Seems pretty simple, paper stacked on each other and cut away with an exacto.


Tim Simmons ' illuminated night shot long exposures. I used to shoot a ton of night shots but stopped after highschool. That was the phase that got me into photography but like with all obsessions in my life, I grew out of it and moved on to different things.


Kristy Mitchell 's fantasy photos. The butterflies are great. I want to find some. Are those fake or real?

Cecelia Webber 's flowers made of human forms. It's a great idea. Ben Styles stumbled upon these while I was chilling with him and colt. I'd like to try something more abstract.


2 comments:

bg said...

i look at this buddy, relax

bg said...

http://beautifuldecay.com/2010/11/05/chajana-denharders-chopped-up-bodies/#more-34265